I previously wrote an article on the 8 Steps To Purchasing A Home and the first step is to Decide To Buy.
What questions should you ask yourself to determine if now is the time for you to purchase a home? I have listed a few questions that may help you decide to go ahead and start the process to buy:
- How long have you been considering purchasing a home?
- How long do you plan on staying in the area you are currently in?
- Do you have credit established?
- Do you pay your bills on time?
- How much of a down payment will I need, if any?
- Weigh your options on Renting vs. Buying.
These are just a few questions to ask, make yourself a list on the pros and cons on buying or renting and talk to your support system. This is a big step and should not be taken lightly.
If you would like more information give me a call Diane @ 910-603-1129.